Welcome to the VIAA blog.
This is a way for VIAA and members to hear about new opportunities.
- Are you focused on Commercial Lines, and find yourself falling behind on quotes, proposals, billing and claims issues?
- Do you specialize in Personal Lines but don’t want to pass up prospects for Commercial Lines?
- Are you new to insurance and intimidated by Commercial Lines?
One of our Strategic Partners has a solution. It is unique to SIAA.
Henry spoke about it at our VIAA conference and a handful of our members have been pilot agents. TRAVELERS has developed Commercial Lines Express “CLXpress” for you and your clients.
WHAT YOU DO: You give Travelers the Name, Phone # and type of business and expiration date.
WHAT THEY DO:
- Travelers will contact the person, gather info, and provide a quote & proposal.
- They take care of applications. Their E&O covers.
- They will keep you “in the loop” during this process.
- They are issuing policies on about 50% of the ones they quote—not a bad “hit ratio”.
- They will do BOPs, Work Comp and Commercial Auto.
- Their Service Center handles Certificates, endorsements, billing, audits, account rounding.
- They pay YOU the commission .
In terms of commitment they want you to refer 2 leads per month minimum.
I think this is a program that could benefit you directly and lead to more referrals if your clients are pleased with the process. You do not need to be a current Travelers agent to enter this program. If you want to join let me or Elizabeth Powers know. It takes 1-2 weeks to get a code.
The program will launch countrywide on Wednesday June 26th with a special webinar. See below.
Alliance Program Services is happy to announce
Are you missing sales opportunities?
» Commercial Lines can be tough for a new agent
» You provide the qualified lead, they do the rest
Find out more. Register to attend the CLXpress introductory webinar, where APS and Travelers will provide interested SIAA member agencies with a complete overview of the program and enrollment instructions.
Date: Wednesday, June 26, 2013
This program is open to all Travelers appointed SIAA members, and non-appointed members