- Target market and develop a niche. What business does your preferred carriers write with 30% or better hit ratio? Who is your competition in your area? What type of business are they writing?
- Develop a precise and effective “elevator pitch”- who you are, what product you can offer, why you are special and why the customer should work with you and not the guy down the street
- Develop community connections, and a center of influence. Join chamber of commerce, BNI groups, exchange referrals with a noncompetitive but synergistic company (such as with a lawyer, accountant or real estate agent)
- Show an active and current presence in online media outlets
- Have a referral program- positive word of mouth travels quickly. Ask a satisfied client to refer you.
Congratulations on Your New SALE! It becomes so easy as an Agency Owner, just to worry about SELLING! After all isn’t that what it’s all about? It was a rhetorical question and just, so we are clear, the answer is…a resounding NO! You certainly need to be able to sell but do so by creating a value-based proposition and tying in a unique Client experience, this has never been as true and relevant as it is today, especially now in this digital based consumer market we live in. The question becomes, “How can you set your agency, your website and