Whether you currently have expertise and substantial controlled premium in a specific niche or you would like to choose a niche to focus on, we have both established programs and the ability to market well-performing books to carriers and negotiate terms. Some of our current programs include the following:
PROPERTY RISK MANAGEMENT SPECIALISTS
We have specialization in working with property managers across the U.S. With over $3 billion of property insured, we have the knowledge and connections to find the best coverage at the most affordable price.
Through either our Exclusive Property program or leveraging our relationships with both domestic and international carriers, we offer amazing value and customizable plans to meet your client’s needs. We work with property managers to:
- Reduce total insurance costs and fill insurance gaps
- Create risk management guidelines and tools to further reduce costs
- Ensure all policies are compliant with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac guidelines
- Work with management and banks to negotiate building values and rents
- Find placement for hard-to-place risks, e.g. large losses, aluminum wiring, etc.
- Provide expert claim and industry knowledge
Cybercrime: A Virtual Reality
Cybercrime is when private or confidential information is compromised and then extorted, sold or rented to others. Large corporations that have been breached like Anthem, Home Depot, Scottrade and Target are in the national headlines, but small to medium-sized companies (under 500 employees) are most at risk of going out of business from a cyber breach.
Our Cyber Liability program is designed to be convenient, cost-effective and, most importantly, comprehensive in coverage to protect your client’s company, employees and customers. Most insurance carriers require lengthy applications with highly technical questions, excluded important coverage, and/or it is written on non-admitted paper.As long as your prospective client generates less than $250 million in revenue, our program only requires a five question application to determine eligibility, and it is issued with an admitted market. If your revenue is more, additional questions may be required. A few facts to consider when investigating comprehensive cyber liability protection:
Fact #1: IT consultants agree that firewalls, spam filters, antivirus software and best practices still leave companies vulnerable.
Fact #2: Privacy invasions occur thanks to electronic hacking, digital communications and user errors.
Fact #3: Cyber liability insurance policies are not created equally.
A program should offer the following:
- advertising and public relations to protect and restore your quality reputation
- indemnification for unauthorized release of information
- legal defense and settlement
- notification expense and credit monitoring
- reimbursement for credit card company assessment charges and government agency fines
- extortion reimbursement and negotiations assistance
- business interruption
According to the 2015 Symantec Internet Security Report, 60% of cyber-attacks last year struck small to medium sized businesses along with 34,529 known computer security penetration incidents per day. Cyber criminals are interested in making money as easily as possible so they focus their high volume attacks on less sophisticated systems. Cyber liability issues aren’t going away anytime soon. It’s not if but when your client’s company is attacked. You are their risk advisor and it’s your fiduciary duty to offer this coverage to your existing and new clients.
Premium Financing Coop
Ever thought about leveraging your currently controlled financed premium to generate a meaningful revenue without having to invest the time to start your own company? This program is a true joint venture in that includes the following benefits:
Ease of Use
- No Contract Required
- One Call Setup
- Finance Agreement in 10 minutes or less
- Less “unnecessary cancellations”
- Less late fees
- Unique, proprietary profit sharing programs – no minimum production required.
Food Delivery Program
The Food Delivery Program powered by SIAA Master Agency provides industry specific insurance with proprietary coverage forms written specifically for your clients’ Restaurant, Food and Pizza Delivery operations. This flexible program is placed with A rated carriers, and protects your client’s business while providing coverage for those risks that have food delivery exposure.
- Flexible Coverages
- Competitive pricing
- Custom property enhancements
- Select specific coverages and limits
How do you target a profitable food delivery account?
- Verify employees personal car insurance.
- Follow a driver guideline. This includes but not limited to driver motor vehicle requirements and vehicle inspections. Food delivery businesses should be able to verify that they have a program that includes quality drivers, using quality vehicles.
- Have a payroll program that specifically lists the employee payroll for both delivery and inside the store.
- Existing insured with a favorable loss history is by far the most desirable risk.
- Pre-‐inspect your risk. Verify that the inside and delivery operations are showing good managerial guidelines.
- Review your sales. Verify that your payroll (if within a company that splits the driver from the inside) is adequate versus the sales. Depending on the risk, the payroll is usually within a 30% ratio to that of annual sales.
- New business ventures must have experience within this same industry if there is no insurable history. A resume on the principal of the company is always a must without prior insurance experience.
LifeLock Identity Services
When it comes to identity theft, it pays to have the best protection. Millions of Americans trust proactive identity theft protection from LifeLock.
As an independent SIAA member agency, your clients are accustomed to unparalleled service. That’s why SIAA has partnered with LifeLock to bring the best identity theft protection to your clients at a special, discounted rate. Because you can’t do much these days without leaving a trail of personal information behind you. And today’s identity thieves are incredibly skilled at gathering the information they need to take your client’s good name for a ride.
With this special offer through LifeLock, your clients can live more freely in the digital age and you can offer them some peace of mind.
LifeLock has 3 layers of protection–
Detect: Go ahead live more freely knowing LifeLock is searching over a trillion data points every day looking for potential threats to your identity
Alert: Patented LifeLock Identity Alert® system lets you know about suspicious activity by text, phone or email
Restore: If you do become a victim, LifeLock’s US-based Identity Protection Agents and Identity Restoration Specialists will handle your case every step of the way
Enrolled SIAA Members will be able to offer LifeLock products at a discounted rate plus 60 days free
PMSF finder’s fee paid to Member Agencies for 3 years on all business referred
The Sports & Fitness Program
This program has provided comprehensive coverage for the fitness industry since 1985.
- Health Clubs
- Fitness Centers
- Martial Arts Studios
- Yoga Studios
- Racquet Clubs
- Dance Schools and Studios
- Tennis Centers
- Corporate Fitness Management Companies
- Pilates Studios
- Aerobics Studios
- Swim Schools
- General Liability
- Blanket Property Limits
- Professional Liability
- Business Income
- Medical Payments
- Equipment Breakdown
- Sexual Misconduct
- Coverage extended to “Athletic Participants”
- Workers Compensation
- Cyber Liability